- Think about what you don’t have.
- Focus on what someone didn’t do for you.
- Think about what other’s have that you don’t.
- Compare yourself to others.
- Replay stupid things you’ve done over and over again in your mind.
- Stay angry.
- Sulk about how unfair life is.
- Refuse to forgive.
- Complain some more.
- Continue to review your hurts over and over again.
- Beat yourself up.
- Think about how miserable you are.
Proverbs 13:12 says,
Hope deferred makes the heart sick.
You CAN think yourself sad. Go for it. It will work for you.
Then when you’re sick of being sad…click on this link to read a great post: 4 Bad Mood Busters
Or watch this video if you really want to know how to be happy. Click here: How to be Happy When Life Bites!!
Got any other ways you use to become sad? Leave us your list by clicking “comments” at the top. Thanks for your input!