If you’re having a tough day or having a tough season – here are 7 scriptures that will help you make the most of every moment. With these scriptures you’ll be ready to charge right into your day!
Read them. Think about them. Get em down and let them nourish you. God’s Word will energize you and help you go the distance today.
1. But you, Lord, are a shield around me…the one who holds my head high. – Psalm 3:3 NLT
2. If God is for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31 NLT
3. No weapon formed against you can come successfully against you – Isaiah 54:17 NLT
4. But don’t be afraid of those who threaten you. For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all. – Matthew 10:26 NLT
5. No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. – Romans 8:37 NLT
6. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:38-39 NLT
7. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13
Grab one of these scriptures and charge into every moment with assurance you’re gonna make it!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, “7 Scriptures That Will Help You Make The Most of Every Moment”, you will be encouraged by this post: “How Just One Minute in the Word Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Day”.