The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
What’s your secret sauce? You know, your “edge”? The thing that makes you the best leader you can possibly be? And do you want to know what areas you need to work on so you can turn your weaknesses into strengths?
Take this assessment of your leadership strengths and weaknesses and find out where you can really maximize your potential.
By learning more about your strengths, tapping into your passion, being more in touch with your purpose, you can develop the skills you need to reach your maximum potential!
Just click on the red button below and you’ll be taken to the complimentarty assessment scheduler and we’ll get you started.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an online based tool that offers a 360 degree view of an individual’s influence.
Leadership is influence, nothing more nothing less. To grow in leadership, one must grow in influence and this tool is designed to garner feedback from you and others around you to identify areas and opportunities for your leadership growth.
What The Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures
Following John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
- Position – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- Complete anonymity for all rater feedback, including scores and written comments to ensure rater engagement, excluding direct manager scores.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
- Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.