What the f____!!! Today I’m going to tell you about the power of the “F” word..
So what is it?
It’s not what you think…
Relax! The word is “FAITH“.
Most people say that they don’t have faith, but that’s simply NOT true..
Everyone has faith. The question is, what do you have faith in?
A sick person has faith that they are sick, a healthy person too has faith…that he is healthy.
Recently I’ve tried a focusing hack to ramp up my faith quickly.
- Set a 1-minute timer on your phone 3 x’s a day.
- Focus on a single need at hand, such as conquering debt or strengthening a relationship.
- For one minute, think ONLY about scriptures and statements that declare you can have your need met. And say them out-loud.This will help you to focus your faith where you need it to go.
- When the 1 minute is up, regardless of what you’re doing, stop.
- Go for a walk, go back to work, read a book, and other activities unrelated to your task.
- After that, start again a few hours later. Rinse and repeat 3x’s a day.
Using this trick, I was able to boost my faith for the need I had in just 1 day!
Try it, I think you’ll be surprised with the results 🙂
Here’s to more faith…
…and seeing you get your needs met!
Your “Christianity Made Easy” Expert