Does Your Organization, Business, Non-profit, or Corporate Event Need:
- Someone who will transform thinking from the inside out so your people have the biggest growth spurt of their lives?
- Create a healthier, more robust leadership culture so your people have more impact and ramp up your bottom line?
- Sizzling thought provoking presentations that morph people into problem-solving machines?
- A Little kick-in-the-pants so your people are being more and doing more for your team and your organization?!
Dr. Linda and her team coming to your rescue!
We’ll customize a program or topic based on your organizations needs.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Stand alone workshop/seminar
- Faith based workshop/seminar
- Volunteer Training workshop/seminar
- Customer Service workshop/seminar
Contact us here and we’ll talk about your team’s needs and topics that will jump start growth.
Dr. Linda’s coaching helps you accelerate learning, improve critical thinking skills, improve your interaction within a team and increase self-awareness .
Dr. Linda has developed a unique approach to coaching that starts by helping you develop your self-awareness. Using the results of the Maxwell Leadership Assessment and the Arno Temperament/Behavioral profile – she helps you discover blind spots in your leadership and develop your natural strengths.
With regular coaching calls you are equipped to win faster and with less friction than you would on your own.
Coaching Gets Results
INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP COACHING:
Dr. Linda Travelute is a master at helping her coaching clients identify roadblocks that are holding them back from achieving their true potential.
During her coaching sessions, Dr. Linda will guide you through a process of breaking through barriers that keep you stuck.
Having your own coach is probably the most direct and effective way to improve personal and professional results. Great athletes and performers all have coaches who help them connect to their true potential and YOU now have the opportunity to be coached by Dr. Linda Travelute.
Dr. Linda’s coaching can be in person or telephone-based, which allows groups and individuals from around the world to have access to her unique style of helping people connect to their true potential.
For more information on Dr. Linda’s one-on-one and small group coaching services, contact us by clicking here and schedule your complimentary consultation.
Spend an entire day with Dr. Linda, where you will be guided through transformational exercises and time-tested teachings on what the mind can truly accomplish.
Dr. Linda’s customized VIP Day’s are ideal for individuals and small groups who desire:
• Defining purpose, vision and goals.
• Advanced training for professionals for temperament analysis and coaching.
• Intensive study on human potential and strategies to break through limiting beliefs.
Dr. Linda’s caring and down-to-earth nature, coupled with this ability to help others achieve amazing results, makes this experience a life changer.
Time for meditation and self-reflection is provided during the VIP day so that you can connect with your true potential, establish exciting goals and create a roadmap for success.
These VIP Day Packages are offered for individuals, couples, corporate teams and entrepreneurs.
For more information on this in-depth experience, contact us by clicking here for your complimentary consultation.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an online based tool that offers a 360 degree view of an individual’s influence.
Leadership is influence, nothing more nothing less. To grow in leadership, one must grow in influence and this tool is designed to garner feedback from you and others around you to identify areas and opportunities for your leadership growth.
What The Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures
Following John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
- Position – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- Complete anonymity for all rater feedback, including scores and written comments to ensure rater engagement, excluding direct manager scores.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
- Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.
Click here for pricing and more information about the Maxwell Leadership Assessment.
Dr. Linda Travelute’s out to get you! …get you to grow and become the very best version of yourself! She specializes in helping people become 100% better at everything they do.
Dr. Linda is known as The Personal & Professional Growth Doctor of the John Maxwell Team.
She’s a certified life and leadership coach which helps her motivate and challenge you where you need it.
She has a Ph.D in clinical psychology which helps her analyze your behavior and help you get unstuck, yippie!
Dr. Linda’s also a certified temperament analyst with advanced certification which helps her figure out how you tick, so you can tick better and do more with less stress.
She has spent over 25 years in ministry as a pastor at one of the largest churches in central Florida which gave her tons of leadership and ministry experience and yep, she’s got the backing of THE HIGHER power to help you.
And of course, she has been trained and mentored by the #1 leadership expert in the world and NY Times best selling author, John C. Maxwell, to offer you the very best in leadership and personal growth training.
As a Personal and Professional Growth and Leadership Expert, Certified as a John Maxwell Team Speaker, Trainer, and Coach, she spends her time providing keynote presentations, workshops, and coaching to top movers and shakers all around the globe and she’s ready to help you move forward and get you what you want in life.
CLICK HERE for more information about keynotes and speaking services.
Below you’ll find our client case studies.
Feel free to view these stories and share them with others.
We believe that leadership begins with the individual and then extends to others. These stories show real life leaders living it out in the workplace!
Click here to watch these short reviews.
Want a Way to Raise Your Company’s Leadership Lid?
Play the Maxwell Leadership Game and You’ll Receive:
- A fun, yet challenging team building experience that will help your team connect.
- Helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence so they can increase their effectiveness – so they’re doing more and being more.
- Introduces and reinforces timeless leadership principles that will bring positive change and uplevel their ability to lead.
- Engages open discussions in a relaxed setting which ramps up your team’s communication and connection!
- Under the radar diagnostic tool that helps access gaps in leadership skills and teamwork.
The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game is a comprehensive game based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. The game helps organizations improve their effectiveness. Why? “Because everything rises and falls on leadership.” says Maxwell.
These leadership principles carry consequences with them. Apply the laws in your organization and increase your influence. Violate and ignore them, and your ability to lead others will suffer. BUT…every one of the laws can be learned. How? Play the game with 6-12 of your most influential leaders and find out!
Here’s what Leadership Game players are saying:
“I had the privilege of playing the Leadership game twice in the last year. Two things learned are that we are leaders in every aspect of life. Others are always watching. The other is that what others see in us may not be what we see. I felt inspired, encouraged and empowered to be more.”
-Nancy King, Senior Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics
“Going into this game I did not know what to expect, but as it turns out I was super impressed with it and can’t wait to play it again. This game helped our team recognize our personal strengths and weaknesses, but most importantly it helped us get to know each other on a higher personal level. We even had some of our members walk out of the game feeling like they needed to invest more in their education and themselves to grow as individuals. Overall, I would say it was a great game!”
-Ricardo Benavides, Broker and Owner of Big Realty
“This is a great leadership tool which helps you identify your team’s strong points and where you can use them to make your team stronger. It also teaches you to identify improvements, so you can reach higher. All this, while having fun!”
-Leadership Game participant in Romania with John Maxwell Team Member, Marius Darie
Click here to book a Leadership Game Session facilitated by Dr. Linda Travelute of the John Maxwell Team.