Want to learn how to be a great friend and make your friendships life changing?
This Sunday, join me and my friend, Dr. Kathy Harkema for a guest radio appearance. We’ll share our story – building a friendship that has truly transformed our lives.
- The crazy risk we took in friendship and how it paid off.
- The friendship benefits we have tasted and how you can enjoy them as well.
- How we face conflict in our friendship without bloodshed & how you can too.
- How we’ve learned to appreciate each other’s differences instead of letting them drive us crazy – there’s hope for you and your friend!
- How you can maintain a friendship so it won’t die.
- What forgiveness looks like and how you can offer it to your friend.
- And…you can learn from our friendship mistakes so you don’t have to make your own!
Join us for friendship advice and inspiration this Sunday on The Healing Touch Radio Broadcast. We’ll be live on the air from 7 am to 8 am August 5th.
Tune in on your 1220am station or listen online www.Magica1220am.com
Help us spread the word by sharing this post. Tweet it, Facebook it, & Digg it. You can use the handy little buttons below the post. Thanks – cause you’ll be helping people with their friendships!
Watch our videos giving you tips, inspiration, and encouragement for your friendships. Check out the Friendship Doctors YouTube Channel.
We’d also love to have you pop on over to our blog at the Friendship Doctors! We’ve got articles sharing our ups and downs and everything inbetween. Learn how friendship can be a life changing journey!