If you’re having a tough day or having a tough season – here are 7 scriptures that will help you make the most of every moment. With these scriptures you’ll be ready to charge right into your day!
Read them. Think about them. Get em down and let them nourish you. God’s Word will energize you and help you go the distance today.
1. But you, Lord, are a shield around me…the one who holds my head high. – Psalm 3:3 NLT
2. If God is for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31 NLT
3. No weapon formed against you can come successfully against you – Isaiah 54:17 NLT
4. But don’t be afraid of those who threaten you. For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all. – Matthew 10:26 NLT
5. No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. – Romans 8:37 NLT
6. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:38-39 NLT
7. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13
Grab one of these scriptures and charge into every moment with assurance you’re gonna make it!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, “7 Scriptures That Will Help You Make The Most of Every Moment”, you will be encouraged by this post: “How Just One Minute in the Word Can Make a Huge Difference in Your Day”.
Are you God-Possessed? Here’s How to Tell
Wouldn’t you love to be so full of God that people could actually describe you as being God-possessed?! Wow! What a compliment! But how can you tell if you or anyone else is REALLY God – possessed? Take a look and I’ll show you…
God is love. 1 John 4:8
Ok, so if you have love, God is in you. True? You could say, you are God-possessed if you are love-possessed. God is operating inside you. But how can you tell if you have God’s kind of love in you?
You might think, “If I feel love welling up inside of me so that would mean I have love.”
Not so fast!
The question is not – Do you feel love?
The question is – Are you releasing love to those who are faithless, hopeless, and starving for true love?
God didn’t just feel love for us. He released his love for us. And this is how he did it…
but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 NLT
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NLT
His love was proved by what he gave. He released.
Love: It’s not about feeling it. It’s about releasing it.
- Are you loving people today who don’t deserve your love?
- Are you loving people today who are hard to love?
- Are you loving people today who don’t love you?
- What about tomorrow?
Consider what Jesus said about releasing love:
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. John 13:34 NLT
I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. From John 15: 9, 10, 12, 13 NLT
You can’t release what you don’t have.
If your releasing love, it’s inside you.
You’re possessed…by God!