There’s a weapon pointed at you!
What’s it look and sound like? Well, have you heard anything like this in your head…
- You’re in this mess because of your own dumb mistakes!
- You’re reaping what you sowed, and there’s no way for you to get out of this mess!
- You’re paying for your past.
- Your kids are a mess because you’re a lousy parent!
- You’re going bankrupt because you spend too much money on stuff you don’t need.
- You’ve destroyed your friendships because you’re not a good friend.
- You’re going to FAIL!
Or how bout this…
- God doesn’t love you. Never did. Never will.
- You don’t deserve God’s favor.
- You’re not good enough for God to save you.
Do you know what to do when the bullets of the enemy fly? In this quick little video, I’ll show you what you can do to fight back.
Pray this so you can fight with the weapon God gave you:
“Lord, there’s a voice inside my head that’s been telling me I deserve to be in this mess. But Your grace is greater than any mistake I’ve made or sin I’ve committed. I know you’ve forgiven me for my mess and any messes I make in the future so help me to block out the lies that the enemy is trying to tell me. Give me ears to hear your voice of love and acceptance.”
No weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!